jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

Introducing yourself to others

1. What are your names and how old are you ?
my name is aroa. I am 13 years old.
my name is felipe. I am 13 years old
2. Do you like your school and why ?
aroa: yes , because
felipe: yes because
3. Which subject in school is the best for you and why ?
aroa: gym and math
felipe: gym
4. Are in your school extracurricular classes and are you join them ?
felipe: no
aroa: no
5. What’s your favourite book ? And why ?
aroa: I don't like favourites books
felipe: I like harry potter because interesting
6. Do you have a public personality that you admire and why ?
aroa: no
felipe:no
7. What human quality is the most important and why ?
aroa: I don't haf never quality
felipe: I don't haf never quality
8. What are your food specialities?
aroa: my food specialities is fihs and eggs
felipe:
my food specialities is pizza
9. What is your favorite music?
aroa:my favorite music is hip hop and rook
felipe:
my favorite music is reggae
10. What is your favorite hobbies?
aroa:my hobbies is basketbakll
felipe:
my hobbies is football

1 comentario:

  1. 2. Yes, because... por qué? because I learn new things(porque aprendo muchas cosas); because I love studying (porque me encanta estudiar); because I like being with my friends (porque me gusta estar con mis amigos)

    3. math: maths (with an -s)

    4- No, I am not.

    5. I don't have any favourite book. (no tengo ningun libro favorito); or I don't like books ( No me gustan los libros)

    6. It meant " ¿Admiras a algun famoso? ¿por qué?"

    7. It meant: " ¿Qué cualidad es la más importante en un ser humano? ¿Por qué?"

    8. My favourite specialitY is.. (It's singular, no plural) It's fiSH, not "fihs"

    9. It's rock, instead of "rook"

    Very good! Correct the mistakes! And Keep on Working!

    ResponderEliminar